August 2006 update

Not much to tell but thought in the interest of starting this blog I thought I best post some news.
We are both working hard, Mark doing the serious hours and me taking advantage of being able to work from home (I can do the washing whilst working - I just need to remember to turn the machine off whilst on conference calls!)
Looking forward to Mum and Da Cowley's visit in September & planning for our even longer weekend in Venice on August 24th ... Mmmmm very romantic!
I have been chatting daily to Fiona (sister, recently relocated to Wuhan in China) who has been regaling me with the familys efforts to adjust to not only a new home (can you call living in a hotel a home?) but a new culture!
The heat wave London experienced early in the summer has well and truley left us, jumpers and long pants are back on!
Cheers
Nicole and Mark
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home