Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Monday, December 11, 2006

Still in Wuhan


Yeap still in Wuhan - hanging out and generally taking naps! I keep telling myself I'm not lazy, just pregnant ... I remain unconvinced!!!

We continue to frequent the markets (not sure we are going to be able to pack all the crap we have brought much less carry it) the additional suitcase we purchased already full to the brim (I am glad we decided to NOT to know if Alien is a boy or a girl otherwise I’d be out of control!!!)

As you can see from the picture I have had to fulfil some seasonal Aunty duties, which nearly sent me into a sugar induced coma through osmosis!!! We attended the girls Christmas program (lets just say Sheridan’s Kindergarten class made up in enthusiasm what they lacked in singing talent!) and Uncle Mark & I have been doing our baby sitting duties to allow Fi and Dan some rare time out together to socialise!

Meanwhile I continue to struggle with my changing body, the ever expanding waist line and my ability to eat constantly (not a lot, just ALL the time!) Mark worries I am going to buy another handbag (it’s only been 3 this trip, considering I can’t fit into any clothes and my shoe fetish has been hampered by need for practical comfortable footwear, I think I am doing pretty well!!!)

We are off to the Terracotta Warriors on the weekend before our trip home! A week more of rugging up in thermal underwear, hats scarves and gloves, before the glorious heat of an Australian summer – yippee!!!

Cheers

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sooo jealous you got to see Sheridan's Christmas program and make a gingerbread house. I want to be there! Too bad my teleporter doesn't work. :(

Merry Christmas to Nicole, Mark and the Alien. Pass that along to the Whincop family and parents, too.

1:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't still be in Wuhan. What news?!!!
xxx

p.s. happy new year. Missing you in the smaller island.

4:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home