Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Friday, March 16, 2007

It's March!

Yeah no photo this time … will do something about that in the near future (add it to the list of “to do” things) It could be that I am vain and really don’t want any evidence of this large stomach, or maybe I am just lazy … I will let you make up your own mind!

Not a great deal to tell, at least nothing particularly exciting. We are 33 weeks pregnant, so 7 weeks to go – only we have been advised we will be going early, so maybe only 4 or 5, hurrah I say! Yes Nicole is not enjoying this being pregnant thing, especially on a restricted diet (yes it’s bland Bland BLAND!!!)

We have been going to our pre natal classes and generally learning about this labour thing … not something either of us are looking forward to, well except for our own little bundle of joy of course!

Meanwhile Mark is doing the interviewing thing, it’s starting to pick up after the new year slump, so we are hoping for the best! I am doing events management for a company going through a merger, which is keeping me out of trouble, though I don’t suppose I will be doing it for too much longer – it’s getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open thanks to my body preparing for breast feeding and allowing me only 3 hours sleep at a time! Like I need sleep deprivation training – I still remember leaving parties and going straight to classes (and later on work!)

Alien’s room is all but ready – though Mark is still to fix the crib (he keeps reminding me we have a bassinet for the first while!) The rest of the house is taking shape (slowly but surely).

Mark is all excited that Carlton have made the pre season tournament Grand Final on Saturday and I have fingers crosses that FINA (World Swimming Championships) give the volunteers extra ticket to see some events as both Mum and Da are working and have promised me an extra seat if they get one!!!

We hope all is well with you and yours!

Love and hugs and stuff

Mark, Nicole & the Alien
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home