Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Friday, April 11, 2008

April - 11 months old!!!

guess whose Mum worked out how to use the sewing machine?

who needs a trampoline when they can use their Dad!?!?!


Hanging out in the March heat wave!


hanging in the back yard

so when can I have the keys to your car Dad?

Gramps I may not be 1 yet but I am about to prove to you that is stuctually unsound ...

Nonna & Gramps showing me Powelltown (where Nonna grew up)

Bunnys for Easter - thanx Aunty Maree, Loz & Sam!

What are you getting excited about? I am standing on my own!

" These boots where made for walking

& that's just what I'll do

one of these days these boots are gunna walk all over you!"

Mummy made me a new sleeping bag - pink cows!!!

Ahhhh sleep time with Dad!


whose more facinated here, Laine or Gramps?

Em, I can see some mischief over there ...

now what happens if I put my fingers in here?

like the Godparents would do that ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home