Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Monday, March 16, 2009

March brag!



haven too much fun at gym

my girl


honest I don't encourage the shoe fetish ...


we went and played on minuture trains - twas fun!!!





the picture is far better than the sound

at least she has the helmet on ...

someone can not only climb onto the change table but can open the paw paw jar ...


the new way to drink milk


I am sure she knows they are not shoes, but ...

ok driver - this way next

Mmmmm ice cream!!!

ham on the forehead WHY???


chillen with cousin Michael

ok Sandra, lets go!!!


Uncle Jim's lamb cutlets - yummy


even more fun in Daddy's arms


loven that trapoline

helping by dragging the gabage round the house ... aggghhhhhh

"I am helping..."

now if I wear Daddy's shoes, he can't, so he'll have to stay home ... it's a plan, maybe not a good one, but a plan!!!

mmmmmm Aunty Nette perhaps NOT


Yes Aunty Nette this is MY tree

this is not Simon says, it's a plane!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home